Sunday, March 10, 2019

Better News

Yay! There is now a script and some new energy, so I guess life and Jell-O Art will go on. I'm trying to focus on the t-shirts, and then the Workshop, figuring out my outfits and props I'll need to demonstrate techniques.

I had to take myself in hand and realize I was losing perspective by trying to do too many big things at once. It was kind of paralyzing. I even went to bed one night at 9:00. That seemed to help.

Plus a kind soul (or three) offered some collaboration and things rapidly got back on track.

The hard part was I discovered a huge number of Saturday Market records that were still hiding in their storage area but are now here tempting me. I've kept the boxes closed as hard as I can. That is going to be a much longer, more complicated project than I had been admitting.

So Jell-O Art Show moved to the top of the agenda, and here we go!
My first appearance as a performer 2013

Tacky Food, 20th show, so 2008

One of the best shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment