Friday, March 11, 2022

Workshop Coming Tomorrow!

 


Happy to report we Angels got our mojo working and we have a fantastic performance planned. We'll be recording next week I think, so today is costumes, practicing lines, last-minute script revisions, and full-on Jellosity!

 I love this kind of day when I go from creative project to creative project. Practicing for my workshop tomorrow keeps the anxiety level down. Tried a zoom without an audience to see where to put my camera and that was interesting. My kitchen window makes it too bright for plan A but I have lots of plans yet. The big question is how much cluttter I will have to clear away to frame a put-together clean studio/kitchen so I can fool my fans into thinking I am a good housekeeper.

I'm not worried about the zoom participants as much as the entirety of  the YouTube universe...and posterity...this other video of me has persisted for a long time, which I enjoy. 

 As you can see I tend to overdo it and that will be everyone's benefit. I can spend a week or a month on a project trying to cover every possible scenario while also allowing that random chance and the unknown complications will mean I have very little control. I don't mind having little control when it comes to Jell-O Art.


So get over to MKAC today and register for the workshop and pick up your Box-O' -Fun! If you don't feel like you can afford the donation I will be happy to cover you...just send me an email at dmcwho@efn.org and let me know your problems or questions. We should still have a few boxes for purchase at the Jell-O Art show if you can't do it today. They contain gelatin and instructions so you can do it on your own, and after the workshop zoom there will be a YouTube at some point.

What a glorious day to be an artist!  https://www.mkartcenter.org/jello.html#jelloworkshop

 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment